- About Us
- Administrative Appeals
- Refugee Applications
- Advanced Parole
- Dreamers/Deferred Action (DACA)
- Employment Based Immigration
- Family-Based Immigration
- Green Cards
- International Adoption
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Re-Entry Permit
Temporary or Nonimmigrant Visas
- B-1 Business Visa
- B-2 Tourist Visa
- E-1 Treaty Trader Visa
- E-2 Investors & Essential Workers
- F-1 Student Visa
- H-2B Temporary and Seasonal Worker’s Visa
- H1-B Specialty Occupations
- J-1 Exchange Visitor’s Visa
- K-1 Fiancee Visa
- K-3 Spouse Visa
- L-1A International Executive Transferee
- L-1B Specialized Knowledge Transferee
- M-1 Vocational Student
- R-1 Religious Visa
- TN VISA
- U & T Visa
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Immigration Lawyers in Mesa, AZ
- Service Areas
- How To Cancel An Immigrant Visa Petition as a Sponsor
- What Happens If Your Sponsor Withdraws from Your Immigrant Visa Application
- What Happens to a U.S. Immigrant Visa Application if a Sponsor or Petitioner Passes Away
- On What Grounds Can My U.S. Citizenship Application Be Denied
- Is it Possible to Have Dual Citizenship?
- Obtaining U.S. Citizenship Through Serving in the U.S. Military
- Is it Possible To Change your name When Applying for U.S. Citizenship
- Petitioning a Court Hearing for a Denial on a Naturalization Application
- Should Traffic Violations Be Included in an N-400, Application for Naturalization
- Children Getting U.S. Citizenship Through Naturalized Parents
- Can the Child of an Undocumented Foreign National Obtain U.S. Citizenship?
- Three Year Rule For Naturalization After Being Married to a U.S. Citizen
- Hiring Students to Work Seasonally in the U.S. on a J-1 Visa
- Older Students Have a Harder Time Obtaining F-1 Student Visas, Due to USCIS Guidelines
- Obtaining a U.S. Visa for a Temporary, Recreational or Part-Time Study Course
- Do I Qualify for a Q-1 Visa to the U.S?
- Do I Qualify for an M-1 Vocational Student Visa to Study in the U.S?
- Can a Foreigner Maintain Legal Status with an Expired F-1 Student Visa?
- Seeking to Transfer to a Different School on an F-1 Student Visa?
- Can a Charge or Conviction for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Stop Me From Getting a U.S. Green Card?
- Options for a Spouse Who is Deported from the United States
- Aiding a Foreign National in an Immigration Hold
- Demonstrating Persecution for an Asylum Application
- Deciding Whether You Need an I-601A Waiver
- Immigrant and Nonimmigrant U.S. Work Visa Types
- Customs and Border Protection Publicizes the Addition of a Spanish Option for I-94 Features in the CBP OneTM Mobile App
- Reentering the United States after Having Overstayed a Tourist Visa
- US Immigration Authorities Started Interviewing Asylum-Seekers Under New Biden Policy
- DACA Lawsuit Headed to Court
- Asylee and Refugee: Differences in Procedures and Applications
- How Do I Get a U.S. Visa if My Home Country Does Not Have a U.S. Consulate?
- Can a Foreigner Legally Hold Two Separate Immigration Statuses While in the U.S?
- Difficulties Getting a U.S. Visa Based on Country of Origin
- Should I Request an Extension or Reinstatement for My F-1 Student Visa?
- Nonimmigrant Visa Applicants Must Show Intentions to Leave the United States
- Is it Possible to Obtain a U.S. Visa While in The United States?
- Which U.S. Consulate Should I Apply From For a U.S. Visa
- What Happens if My U.S Nonimmigrant Visa Expires While Waiting for Another Visa Application
- Who Qualifies for an R-1 Religious Worker into the U.S
- What Can Cause an F-1 Student Visa Denial
- U.S. Visa or Green Card Refusal Due to False Information on Immigration Application
- When is the Best Time to Submit an I-129 Application for a Nonimmigrant Worker
- Boosting Your Chances at Obtaining an H-1B Visa
- A U.S. Visa Overstay Can Affect a Minor
- Reasons a U.S Tourist Visa (B-2) Could Be Denied
- Knowing the Difference Between I-94 Date Versus Visa Expiration Date
- Why are U.S. Visas Canceled?
- Can an I-539 Application Help You Stay Longer in the United States?
- Financial Stipulations for an F-1 or M-1 Student Visa
- Waiving the J-1 Two Year Home Residency Requirement
- Who Qualifies for a J-1 Visa to the U.S?
- ICE to End Detaining Most Pregnant & Nursing Migrants
- Can DACA or Green Card Holders get Deported for Participating in Peaceful Protests?
- Can a Naturalized U.S. Citizen Lose his Legal Immigration Status by Living Overseas?
- DOJ Reverses Trump-Era Restrictions on Asylum for Survivors of Violence
- Filing a Waiver for Alien Smuggling
- Returning Permanent Residents Handling a Deferred Inspection Appointment
- When is an Immigration Judge’s Verdict Final?
- Checking U.S. Citizen on Form I-9 Can Ruin a Person’s Chance for a U.S. Green Card
- Fears - Pleading Guilty or No Contest
- Can a Parent or Relative Qualify for a Disability Exception to the U.S. Naturalization Test?
- DHS Designates Haiti for Temporary Protected Status
- DHS Announces Open Registration for TPS Designation for Myanmar (Burma) Nationals
- 5 Reasons Your U.S. Naturalization Application Can Be Denied
- What if My Naturalization Application is Denied at the First USCIS Interview?
- Can an LPR Status be Revoked if an Application for U.S. Citizenship is Denied?
- The Purpose Behind the Conditional U.S. Green Card
- Conditional Resident Expecting I-751 Approval Considers Filing N-400 for Naturalization
- Overview of the 2021 Myanmar Coup
- DHS Designates Burma (Myanmar) for Temporary Protected Status
- Can a Foreigner Obtain U.S. Citizenship After their U.S. Citizen Spouse Passed Away
- Supreme Court Allows Deportation of Lawful Permanent Resident
- Groups of People Affected by the New 60 Day Immigration Temporary Ban
- Approximately 50,000 U.S. Citizens stuck in Foreign Countries
- Understanding How the Public Charge Rule Works
- COVID-19 Made Me Overstay!
- USCIS Provides Update on Office Closure
- The CARES Act and Four Benefits (Part One)
- The CARES Act and Four Benefits (Part Two)
- Protect Yourself from COVID-19 Scams
- Employer Responsibilities to Consider During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 4 Most Common Reasons USCIS Denies Citizenship Applications
- What to Expect at a U.S. Port of Entry and Immigration Inspection
- What to Do Next if My Work Visa is Denied?
- What Happens if I Get Divorced?
- Travelling or Moving During an Adjustment of Status
- Six Things to Understand About the DACA Termination Announcement
- Counting the Cost of an Adjustment of Status
- No Bond and Obligatory Detention
- Time Frame to Re-enter the U.S. After Deportation
- When you are Unable to Attend your Removal Proceedings
- The Work of an Immigration Attorney is Invaluable
- The Events of a Master Calendar Hearing (Part 2)
- The Events of a Master Calendar Hearing (PART 1)
- Guilty and No Contest Pleas
- Foreign Spouses Planning to Enter the US
- Overstaying on Your US Visa Can Have Serious Sanctions
- Obtaining Official Proof of US Citizenship
- A Voice for the Undocumented
- Unlawfully Re-entering the United States of America
- Extensions on Temporary Protected Status For Haitians
- Bush vs Trump a Spotlight on Future US Immigration Plans
- Since August 31st The U.S. L-1B Visa Memorandum has Been Active
- Discerning When Good Moral Character Can Help Your Application
- Important Elements to Include in Your RFE
- How to Respond To A Request For Evidence (RFE)
- Difference Between U.S. Citizenship and U.S. Green Card
- Good News For Filipino WWII Veterans And Their Families
- Myth or Fact: Foreign Families Are Failing to Appear in Immigration Court
- Temporary Protected Status, a U.S. Immigration Law Issue
- Obama Care for Legal Immigrants
- Can you Marry on a Travel Visa?
- Rules for Detaining Unauthorized Families and Unaccompanied Minors
- Filing T and U Visas for Family Members
- Understanding the Purpose of T and U Visas
- What to Do When Facing Deportation
- The Pangs of Facing Deportation
- Expecting the Unexpected
- Navigating the International Adoption Process
- Immigration Bills and Changes to Observe in 2015
- Things to Consider When Initiating the Green Card Process
- Transitioning From a Student Visa to Green Card Status
- How to Know When You Need an Immigration Attorney
- The Best Reasons for Retaining an Immigration Attorney
- Applying for Citizenship? Six Reasons To Retain an Immigration Attorney
- Book Your Consultation
- Select Preferred Language
- Contact Us
- Site Map